Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seal Scraps is releasing a new kit! It's called "Just My Luck", and she is giving it away on her blog this week! After that it is headed into her store at STS. I was pretty excited about this one, because I had some great pics from last year on St. Patrick's Day that I hadn't gotten around to scrapping yet. Here are the two layouts I've made so far:

And no, I don't have triplets! My hubby's reaction when he saw it was "Whoa! It's triplets!" and he wanted to know how I made three different pics look like one, lol!

This one was for a challenge at Log Your Memory:



So, if you want to get this kit for free, check out Seal Scraps blog all week long! A different portion of the kit will be given away each day Monday-Thursday. I am working on a third layout that I will also turn into a QuickPage for you! Come back for that Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment