Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Heart You Blog Train

Manda's Scrappin' Creations CT Blog Train is here!

This dearest CT got together and made a great collection of Brag Book Pages for you. We used the fabulous kit "I Heart You" to create this Brag Book. Here you have a preview of the kit. The image is linked to the store.



Click on my preview to download my pages:

And here's the whole train:

-- You Are Here -- Super Scrappin' Mom -- You Are Here --
Come Scrap With Me


Don't forget to leave a sweet thank you comment to those amazing ladies for their hard work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely part to this blog train!!

    ReplyDelete